New Project "Fashion Map"

2017/3/22

This week we have started a new project "Fashion Map" which we will collaborate with another student from Product and Furniture Design. As a fashion marketing student, I feel excited to work with student from different subject as fashion is not only about clothing and accessories, but also relate to everything creative and aesthetic in the world. 

I met the designer a few days ago. She showed me the products she created and described the design ethos behind them. However, I experienced some difficulties. I did not really understand the unique point of the products, which I am now still exploring and hopefully will find the answer. 

Done:  
1. got the project brief 
2. met the designer    
3. preliminary understanding of the products
4. set up brand foundation

Next Step:
1. in-depth understanding of the products
2. find out the unique point of the products





SevenZhang
2017/3/22 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Product differentiation in the market

Trends Analysis